No more Velocity reticles.... What are the alternatives

Long Dog

so I went to purchase another night force velocity 1000 for my latest build. Low and behold they discontinued that reticle. ***, those velocity reticles with the right hand load were spot on with no dialing of turrets. So the question is, what are the alternatives? Any good range reticles that compare to the velocity?

trout-n-salmon,

No offense intended but 'discontinued' does not mean that these scopes are not currently available through some suppliers. You don't state which magnification range or objective diameter you prefer but there are some models still for sale:

http://www.eurooptic.com/nightforce-nxs-55-22x56-zero-stop-hv5-c374.aspx

Bear Basin also has a couple of different models as well.

Do a thorough search because discontinued models often sell at reduced prices...

Regards.

I have a 5-22x50 with HV.5, HS turrets, ZS, looks just like new. Still have box and everything that came with it. I might be interested in selling for definitely less than a new one would cost, if you could find one. PM me if your interested.

Sable T. This was a general comment/concern about Nightforce discontinuing one of the best and most versatile hunting reticles out there that could be matched with custom hand loads exactly to the bullet drop of any bullet. This said, trying to find a velocity 1000 UHV.5 in a 3.5-15x or 5.5-22X, new or used... I really don't care

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.