No More Elk Hunting in Montana in 3 years

I understand the sentiment, however, everything costs money. Taking a real look at cost-per-wolf-no -longer breathing, you'll see this outfit really does do a good job of allocating resources to folks who will actually kill a wolf. My only affiliation with them is as a supporter. I hardly have time to hunt elk- and I can do that 30 minutes from my house! I do have some small resources to contribute to the problem. They reimburse the folks who have the time, resources and knowledge to find and kill wolves. —"We don't have to pay anybody in Montana to hunt wolves"——-
Ok... neither do we in Idaho. What's the success rate of a dude in his pickup driving around looking for the buggers to run by, versus a group of affiliated members who help each other out with expenses, intel, recon confab,etc... (I'm not a military guy, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night)? I'd say look into it and decide for yourself. They ain't out there shaking down folks for dough or using scare tactics, but some folks see fit to support in ways that make a meaningful difference.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.