• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NO LONGER FOR SALE - 6.5 280 Ackley Improved ( Remington 700 Action)

This is all a great conversation for all on here.
Maybe move it to another forum on here or go to personal messaging so my phone stops going off.

This was in a for sale section.
Not a open discussion on AI cartridges

Brian

The only problem with that is you still head space on the shoulder and the 280`s case body is longer than the 270`s.

That's why I said you'd have to fireform the 6.5-270AI and blow the shoulder forward to get 6.5-280AI cases, but just neck down and trim to get 6.5AI or .25AI cal cases.

This is all a great conversation for all on here.
Maybe move it to another forum on here or go to personal messaging so my phone stops going off.

This was in a for sale section.
Not a open discussion on AI cartridges

Brian

Lol, sorry Brian . I know how you feel. I was the one trying to sell the rifle. My phone has exploded for 2 days without a single person interested in actually purchasing my rifle. Now after having to view every single notification every 10 min just in case someone had an actual question about my gun and not just a discussion about the cartridge. I ended up talking myself into just keeping the rifle.