no aftermarket youth stocks?

joshua99ta

I've done some looking and I'm not finding anything availible for youth stocks. I've emailed Mcmillan to see what they can do on a custom stock but no reply yet. I would have just called but its hard to get time to sit down and use a phone during work hours for me.

I used the search feature already and saw where boyds had listed one to be available soon, shot them an email and just said that they don't offer them and didnt seem like there was any intent of producing one.

I'm wanting to build my sister a rifle based on a stiller predator SA lefty with a short sandero contour barrel chambered in something like 7mm-08, 6.5 creedmore or something in that area. She is a little woman so a full size stock isnt really an option. She has recently gotten interested in deer hunting and long range shooting but won't shoot anything I have bc of the recoil(yeah she is a pansy).

I know I can go spend $500 on a factory rifle but I wanna do something a little better and I've came to the conslusion that buying a stock rifle with the idea of rebarreling later isnt where I want to spend my money. For a little more money I can buy a stiller and just have the barrel fitted and be done with that part. Just gotta run down some stock options.

Brown Precision has a Youth Stock. They will even build you a Youth Rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.