Bergara B-14 Aftermarket Stocks??

CarbonLead

Does anyone know if anybody makes aftermarket stocks for the bergara b-14 hunter rifles? I can't seem to come up with much online.

From what I have seen it is. I don't recall where, but I read somewhere someone swapped the B14 stock and maybe a factory SPS stock and they worked. Why don't you go ahead a try and get back to me so i can order a new stock! :D

From what I have seen it is. I don't recall where, but I read somewhere someone swapped the B14 stock and maybe a factory SPS stock and they worked. Why don't you go ahead a try and get back to me so i can order a new stock! :D

I have read and seen enough reviews now I am pretty confident that the bergara b-14 will fit Rem 700 stocks.

The Bergara B14 will fit into an R700 stock. I have the B14 hunter in 7mmRM and had the same question so I emailed them and they said it will fit into any R700 stock. I put mine into an HS precision stock from my friends scendaro and it fit just fine. He had it bedded so I had to sand a little around the recoil lug but other than that everything lined up just right.

I know this isn't exactly what the post is about but there aren't a ton of threads with Bergara owners. Does anyone have a B14 in 7mm RM and know that max coal? I'm trying to load Berger 168VLD's and I know they are super finicky with jump and I haven't had the chance to measure mine yet.

Is it a Rem 700 action clone?

I fully understand your concern. The only reference they have on their site is ...

It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.

I think they would generate more sales (or at least clarify doubts) if they elaborate its R700 compatibility other than the statement above.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.