BERGARA B-14 BPF

loonie

A friend brought me one of these in a 300 Win to work up a load for. It's brand new but i can't find any info on them anywhere. Do they not make them anymore? Looks similar to the HMR but this one has a Radial brake on it and its all cheroked with a hvy 26 inch barrel in a adjustable stock. Weighs 12 1/2 pounds with NF scope on it. Little heavy for a packing gun. Also curious what the value of it is. Any one familar with this model ???

There is also the wilderness line which is just a b14 that is cerakoted and has a fluted bolt. There was a period though when they didn't have the fluted bolt. As far as value goes my b14 wilderness ridge in 28 nos ran me around $1200 at sportsman's. The b14 wilderness ridge comes with a classic style nonadjustable stock but the same action and barrel that you have by the sound of it.
20220915_200511.jpg

From the sound of it you have this model https://www.bergara.online/us/rifles/b14wilderness/hmr-rifle/
Or maybe this model https://www.bergara.online/us/rifles/b14wilderness/wilderness-terrain-rifle/
If the way mine shoots is anything to go off of then you should be able to get that one shooting sub half minute with relative ease.

Not either one of those .

Attachments

• 8C183201-542C-4C8A-984D-E9701B136A2D.jpeg
    8C183201-542C-4C8A-984D-E9701B136A2D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 201
As far as i can tell that's the wilderness series hmr from the first link in my post minus the fluted bolt which was a semi recent addition to the line. They started fluting the bolts last year I believe. It was probably manufactured before they made the change.

A friend brought me one of these in a 300 Win to work up a load for. It's brand new but i can't find any info on them anywhere. Do they not make them anymore? Looks similar to the HMR but this one has a Radial brake on it and its all cheroked with a hvy 26 inch barrel in a adjustable stock. Weighs 12 1/2 pounds with NF scope on it. Little heavy for a packing gun. Also curious what the value of it is. Any one familar with this model ???
Hello. I just bought one in 6.5 creedmoor and can't find anything about the BPF series. Except it says their a extention of the premier model rifles. And there $1799.99

Last edited: