Nightforce tripod

Tango2

Hi

I saw a Nightforce tripod mentioned in another thread. Does anyone have any experience with this ? How about the price, I can't find it on the Nightforce homepage.

Thanks,
T2

The Nightforce tripod was designed as a shooting platform, it is not intended to hold a spotting scope. I have not seen it on their website lately, might be that they are concentrating on other things.
Bottom line is that it is a superb shooting rest, I was fortunate to get one and use it a lot. It is essentially a beautifully made field tripod with a head on it that is adjustable for stock width, and elevation and it can virtually free-wheel in any direction. The legs are adjustable to a sitting position, I mostly use it prone for shooting movers as the head moves so smoothly. It is very lightweight, I have taken it on many hunts but admit is is another thing to carry - its a little bulky.
I have some images but don't know how to put them on this site.

T2,
Apologize but not sure, it is superbly built and rugged. Unique rest and one that I use a lot, does stuff that my Harris cannot.
ian

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.