show a pic of that tripod Boyd

Is this the one you are talking about????They are made by Mcfadden Machine shop here in Pa.Cost is around $300.00.You can get them through Millers Gun Shop....(570)726-3030
fce25358.jpg

Boyd
thanks for the picture I sure do like that thing. that is not a real bad price. I hope that you still have some of those videos left I sent you or some body some money. From the way everybody talks they must be real good.

Wayne McD has one and brought it down last weekend. We didn't get to shoot from it, the wind was just too much. We finally gave up trying to make hits at 1,000 yards and settled for being fairly consistent at 800 yards. The wind was running 30-40+ mph and switching back and forth from 10 O'clock to 1:30 faster than you could work the bolt.

They are sharp! I'm going to have to get me one of them. Actually, I need to start buying some lottery tickets, OT isn't covering all of the costs of the "Gotta Haves" I keep finding on this site.

Tim

nbnico,.....Its the same tripod....Hart does not make them.They are made by Mcfadden Machine shop in Blairsville,Pa.. ....Sod,the front of the tripod is adjustable.But I've never used it.....

We are making more video's as we speak.If you sent money.You will have them soon...Sorry for the delay.They are being made in house now.Having a hard time filling all the orders.I will check on your order.I will keep in touch....Again.Sorry...

thanks guys for your response on the video thing I am just excited to get them and watch them bad boys and see just how the masters do it in the real world of long range hunting Again thanks boyd and 338-378
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Boyd
how did you guys get the close ups of the animals yall shot? Was the camerea lens that strong or did yall have to do somthing special with a spotting scope or somthing?Also what ballistics program are you using in PB # 2? How much does it cost?
rolleyes.gif

any answers would be appreciated!

thanks Ricky

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.