NightForce Rifle scopes

A true American

Thank GOD, there are Americans like you. We do live in the greatest country ever, and I am proud to be an American! I bare arms for all the above reasons, and its an honor to have a choise! We all need to live by those rights set forth by our founding fathers, standing up and being real men. Our Gov. sure has gotten out of hand in the last 50 years, we dont need any more rules or reg. we need a president who is willing to take on a task never done befor, GET RID OF ALL THE TRASH RUNING THIS GOV. If a senetor will cheat on his own wife and family, do you think he will lie to you and I? It is amaz to me to see people elect people like this, Its crazy. It needs to stop today! We all as Americans need the best president we've ever had. I dont Know who that might be, but we need this person right NOW. Bareing arms is being independent to be a real men. Having a choice is worth fighting for. Protecting my famly and friends is my right as an American, and that is worth fighting for too. Thanks for the great essay Scott. Bill Maylor.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.