nightforce or premier

bretterath

i cant decide if i want to get the nxs 3.5x15x50 F1with the MLR2 or the 3x15x50 premier heritage with mildot ffp. Has anyone had both and tell me any suggestions on them. Thanks

I haven't been behind a Premier yet but I have shot behind an F-1. You wont be disappointed with the NF, it is a top notch scope.

I just went through a few month testing and evaluation period of the Premier scopes compared to the Schmidt & Bender,and NF.
Plain and simple.... The prescription of the Premier glass is far superior to the NF, but the contsruction of the rest of the scope and the long term prognosis of the company concern me.
If you have the jack for the Premier, your wise chioce would be the Schmidt 3x12x50 PMII. Now you have the best of both worlds.
Hey, just my .02.

thanks for the info im going to look through a premier this weekend at a buddies but i want some info on both , the thing that concerns me is the durability and the life long of the scope. i plan on keeping it a long time. I have a nxs 3.5x15 npr1 and really like it. Is the glass the same as npr1 and the F1.

I have to agree, until nightforce steps up their glass, as in the coming "Beast" they
are developing is purported to have, they aren't in the top tier of scopes. But it will be
priced up in the top tier as well. Hendsolt, S&B , USO, Premier and March seem to be
the ones always mentioned. With March being limited on their warranty.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.