premier scopes...

JOSE A. MARINE

recently a leupod based premier scope broke the reticle and need to know when/where to send it to get it fixed, do you know where/who to talk to to get it fixed.

it is a 18-40X40 vari XIII efr...

I know leupold will not fix it, so what are my chances to get it fixed...?

Joe

recently a leupod based premier scope broke the reticle and need to know when/where to send it to get it fixed, do you know where/who to talk to to get it fixed.

it is a 18-40X40 vari XIII efr...

I know leupold will not fix it, so what are my chances to get it fixed...?

Joe
you could try calling premier @540 868 2004. they no longer do leupold scopes, but a call wouldnt hurt. also try t.k.lee, www.scopedot.com. theve been around many years, and will do a variety of makes. 205 913 5222

Was it a premier reticle that broke?

Leupold will fix it. They'll charge you and it won't return with Premier mods.

FYI:

Gen2mildot said:
Sorry to everyone for keeping my silence so long…truth is that we at PR have been very busy getting OUR new product of the ground. For the first time in over 60 years, this will be the first product where we actually control all aspects from concept to design to production. With this comes complete control over warranty and parts supply chain.

However, speaking to the warranty issue: I wish this were the first time that we were caught between a rock and hard place-trying to fill the gaps where the OE company of a product wouldn't. This is the exact reason for our radical change in business model. I'M TIRED of getting **** on by these OE companies that supported PR and then having them "change their policies"…policies that end up hurting not only us, but most importantly the customer. Therefore, I don't intend on tarnishing our reputation and integrity, standing by while customers are being hung out to dry.

Being a company of action, not just words, I offer the following recompense for the disenfranchised, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

-Any product found to be defective, which Premier has modified, will be repaired by Premier and at no cost to the owner of that product.

-If the product, for any reason cannot be repaired to the complete satisfaction of the customer, then Premier will seek an adequate remedy which could include, but is not limited to: reimbursement of repairs costs charged by the OE company OR applying the used market value of such against the purchase of a new Premier product.

Sincerely,

Chris Thomas, President

Premier Reticles, Ltd.
Good news, people won't be left high and dry.

that is indeed good news for those of us who own and use scopes with their reticles. i had met chrises father dick quite a number of years back while hunting deer in pa. he was a guest at a camp of other long range hunters. we found a buck at about 750 yds. i got lined up on him and was about to shoot, when he dropped and slid down the hill. about then i heard the shot. turned out to be dick thomas. he was on a lookout not far from us. i knew the group he was with, and that evening we visited them, and i was introduced to dick. at that time he was located in west virginia, and even then, he had built some scopes. they had very large objective lenses. in fact larry, the camp owner he was staying with, had been using one. chris is the third generation, folowing dick sr. and jr. just a little trivia i thought id pass along.

OR applying the used market value of such against the purchase of a new Premier product.
For those curious what the product looks like:

IMG_6478%20-%20Heritage%203-15(1).jpg

IMG_6475%20-%20Heritage%203-15(1).jpg

premier_heritage3-15x_Page_2.jpg

Oh yeah.

Re: premier scopes... Cost?

Their web site was showing about $2900. Ouch! Probably a very nice scope if Premier is making them.

Let's see what Mike says though.

thank goodness i only have two long range guns that need fitted! i wonder if they'd knock off about 2000 if i pick it up. i've been to their shop, it's not far from where i hang my hat.

We have been honored by being invited to apply for a Premier Reticles dealershiip. We are excited to say the least. I'll keep you guys posted.

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.