• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 hs/zs moar recticle

I communicated with the seller via text. I sent him the first message with long range hunting mailing system prior to my initial posting to this thread (I did the math and it would be 9:45 am). I agreed to pay him the $1500 full value. Following our agreement he mentioned to me on text that several people had offered lower than mine, whether that was prior to my offering or after I don't know. Sorry I can't be of much help as it relates to time specifics. My cash payment was delivered Thursday afternoon to the seller. I hesitate to speak for anyone else, but I will say up to this point the seller has been good in my own personal dealings with him even though the transaction isn't complete at this posting. I do think it is wise to note that the seller appears to be new to selling online and may not know "the standard code" that is followed on here or other forums like it and ASSUMING that my 9:45am offer was after an offer he had intended to accept or had agreed to, then he must have approached it as a fair market opportunity seeking the highest offer. I do not know if that is the case and I don't want to make an excuse for anyone else but I think it's important to throw in the facts as I know them whether you agree, disagree or don't care either way. Thanks -Gunman2012

I communicated with the seller via text. I sent him the first message with long range hunting mailing system prior to my initial posting to this thread (I did the math and it would be 9:45 am). I agreed to pay him the $1500 full value. Following our agreement he mentioned to me on text that several people had offered lower than mine, whether that was prior to my offering or after I don't know. Sorry I can't be of much help as it relates to time specifics. My cash payment was delivered Thursday afternoon to the seller. I hesitate to speak for anyone else, but I will say up to this point the seller has been good in my own personal dealings with him even though the transaction isn't complete at this posting. I do think it is wise to note that the seller appears to be new to selling online and may not know "the standard code" that is followed on here or other forums like it and ASSUMING that my 9:45am offer was after an offer he had intended to accept or had agreed to, then he must have approached it as a fair market opportunity seeking the highest offer. I do not know if that is the case and I don't want to make an excuse for anyone else but I think it's important to throw in the facts as I know them whether you agree, disagree or don't care either way. Thanks -Gunman2012

You got one heckuva deal on that scope! The poster must have money to burn. I nearly bought the scope just to resell. The way it turned out, certainly glad that I did not get involved. The old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true", comes to mind. Please let us know if the scope arrives. No one wants to be ripped off. One other thing, the seller could help his cause a little if he would just contact Alf and explain that he did not understand the rules of forum selling. I have goofed up unintentionally a couple times. I contacted the forum members involved and owned up to my mistake. They have always forgave me. Hiding out complicates a bad situation.

You should work for the Prez at the White House.

QUOTE=Gunman2012;953802]I communicated with the seller via text. I sent him the first message with long range hunting mailing system prior to my initial posting to this thread (I did the math and it would be 9:45 am)

I do think it is wise to note that the seller appears to be new to selling online and may not know "the standard code" that is followed on here or other forums like it and ASSUMING that my 9:45am offer was after an offer he had intended to accept or had agreed to, then he must have approached it as a fair market opportunity seeking the highest offer.

Just an FYI, posts have a time stamp, (saves on the math calculation).
Would it be safe to say the "buyer" knew anything about the "standard code"?
Bottom line is it has to do with honor and a persons word. This is not or was not an auction to the highest bidder.

I communicated with the seller via text. I sent him the first message with long range hunting mailing system prior to my initial posting to this thread (I did the math and it would be 9:45 am). I agreed to pay him the $1500 full value. Following our agreement he mentioned to me on text that several people had offered lower than mine, whether that was prior to my offering or after I don't know. Sorry I can't be of much help as it relates to time specifics. My cash payment was delivered Thursday afternoon to the seller. I hesitate to speak for anyone else, but I will say up to this point the seller has been good in my own personal dealings with him even though the transaction isn't complete at this posting. I do think it is wise to note that the seller appears to be new to selling online and may not know "the standard code" that is followed on here or other forums like it and ASSUMING that my 9:45am offer was after an offer he had intended to accept or had agreed to, then he must have approached it as a fair market opportunity seeking the highest offer. I do not know if that is the case and I don't want to make an excuse for anyone else but I think it's important to throw in the facts as I know them whether you agree, disagree or don't care either way.

What a load of crap.....

You pulled the 9:45 time stamp outta your *** to beat me by a minute, just to make it all look legitimate.

So, here you were, supposedly texting back and forth, and claim that 9:45 time as your "I'll take it", yet you log on to LRH and post this at at 9:47:

Why was this post needed if you already had the deal wrapped up?

And, if the deal was done, why are you posting this at 10:02:

Also what kind of trade are you looking for or would u be interested in?

At least now I've learned of two more people not to do business with.....

I'm with alf 100% on this one. Seller is a ***. So is the buyer and his BS story - you dick heads deserve each other.