• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 hs/zs moar recticle

SavageScott

I have a barely used (actually only mounted never shot) Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 for sale. It has the HS turrets and Zero Stop. Illuminated MOAR recticle.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the scope. It does however (see pics) have a small scratch on it from mounting it. Included are Burris Xtreme low rings and also an Vortex anti-cant bubble level. I have pics but can't seem to figure out how to load them yet.

The price is $1,500 OBO. I will only take money orders. Scope will ship as soon as funds are received (USPS insured). This ensures protection for both the buyer and seller.

I will definetely look at trading so if you have something let me know.

Feel free to message me with questions!

Gunman2012 is the one that got the deal--- ALF we never agreed on anything sorry. You sent me an offer.

I sent a PM to you asking for a price w/o rings and level. You quoted me $1400 and I said I'd take it. I did not send you an offer.....

This was at 9:46 AM

Not wanting to point fingers or stir the pot, so I apologize in advance, but general protocol for selling items is the first "I'll take it", whether by PM or a post, and by earliest time stamp, is the buyer of the item. Questions or offers are not considered as the magic words.

The OP advertised his scope yesterday at 8:49 AM.

I sent the OP a PM at 9:29 AM:

How much for just the scope, no rings or level?

You have the box and everything?

Thanks.

The OP responded back at 9:45 AM:

Yes I have the box. $1,400

I responded back at 9:46:

I'll take it for $1400

I waited and waited for a response, and then sent another PM at 10:22:

I need your mailing address so I can get a money order out ASAP this AM. Our post office closes at noon.

I never did get a response, despite the OP being online the whole time.......

But when I posted that I had bought the scope at 1:32 PM, the OP finally posted this at 2:24 PM:

Gunman2012 is the one that got the deal--- ALF we never agreed on anything sorry. You sent me an offer.

I don't see how my "I'll take it" can be in anyway misconstrued as an "offer".

The OP did get this offer at 10:20 AM from a gentleman:

Will you consider 1400 shipped would do 1500 but that is all I have to offer? Thank you for your time!

I've bought and sold literally hundreds of items on several sites with nary a problem, and have won a few and lost a few by time stamps, but to be ignored and lied to is never acceptable. I'm not going to dwell on it and no worries, I'll get over it.

Rather ironic that the OP started a thread last week with questions about about selling stuff, as he was worried about getting ripped off.....

Not wanting to point fingers or stir the pot, so I apologize in advance, but general protocol for selling items is the first "I'll take it", whether by PM or a post, and by earliest time stamp, is the buyer of the item. Questions or offers are not considered as the magic words.

The OP advertised his scope yesterday at 8:49 AM.

I sent the OP a PM at 9:29 AM:

How much for just the scope, no rings or level?

You have the box and everything?

Thanks.

The OP responded back at 9:45 AM:

Yes I have the box. $1,400

I responded back at 9:46:

I'll take it for $1400

I waited and waited for a response, and then sent another PM at 10:22:

I need your mailing address so I can get a money order out ASAP this AM. Our post office closes at noon.

I never did get a response, despite the OP being online the whole time.......

But when I posted that I had bought the scope at 1:32 PM, the OP finally posted this at 2:24 PM:

I don't see how my "I'll take it" can be in anyway misconstrued as an "offer".

The OP did get this offer at 10:20 AM from a gentleman:

Will you consider 1400 shipped would do 1500 but that is all I have to offer? Thank you for your time!

I've bought and sold literally hundreds of items on several sites with nary a problem, and have won a few and lost a few by time stamps, but to be ignored and lied to is never acceptable. I'm not going to dwell on it and no worries, I'll get over it.

Rather ironic that the OP started a thread last week with questions about about selling stuff, as he was worried about getting ripped off.....

Seems quite clear, have dealt with Alf with no problems. Time stamp should win out.

Copy of the post from 5/12/2014

"Guys,

I want to post a scope for sale on here, but am very cautious about being ripped off. If I sell on here, what should I watch out for?

Other than having someone send me a certified check I'm not sure how I can avoid being ripped-off.......... how do I make sure I get my money and the transaction goes smoothly? I'm not a business owner and don't accept credit cards etc.....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!"

Had to go and look at this post that was referenced. . Seems like the OP was worried about being "ripped off", but maybe missed how the rest of the selling process goes, or got a better offer.

Many people like to buy an item behind the scenes, so to speak, myself included. I do not necessarily want everyone to know what I buy or want to own. Ergo the private messaging and phone call. Alf is an honorable guy, if the other guy said "he would take it" in a PM, you should have the time stamp on his PM. Let Alf know and I am sure he will accept that.