• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NX-8

hnts4fun

For sale Nightforce scope, decided to go another route. This is brand new and never mounted, I just took it out to look at it then to take these pictures otherwise it has been in my safe. Looking at $1800 for it. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-003.jpeg
    IMG-003.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG-001.jpeg
    IMG-001.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG-002.jpeg
    IMG-002.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 288
BUYERS BEWARE. I bought and paid for the Swarovski SLC's he has on this site Thursday, 8/31 for full price with the condition that they would be overnighted Friday for an Elk hunt I was supposed to leave for 9/4. He acknowledged receipt of payment and that he was working Thursday but, would get them out Friday. After no communication Friday, and me sending several messages along with my phone number to call, I got a PM on here that he had been in the hospital with his wife all day. He advised that this would not affect our deal in any way and he'd get them out asap. I very sympathetically responded that I hated to hear that about his wife, hoped all turned out ok with her, and I'd be praying for them. However, this did affect our deal in a major way as I was supposed to leave Tuesday and with Monday being Labor Day, it would be near impossible for me to have them before I left. I requested that he just refund my money and I would buy a new pair at Cabelas. Also, that way he didn't have to go out of his way to make it to a shipping warehouse with a medical issue going on. I then backed my departure day up to 9/7 as I felt sorry for his situation and hoped he'd do as he said and send the binos or, refund my money. After several messages over the weekend being unanswered, I sent one that I needed my money back or a tracking number for the binos by 12pm on 9/5/23 or I'd take all possible legal means of action to recover my money. I got another response Monday that he'd had hell the last few days and could not hold up his end of the deal. He was requesting the money be sent back from his bank to paypal and he would refund me in 2-3 days when it hit. In 25 years of using Paypal, I have not once had to transfer money from my bank to send. It has always just drafted it when sent. I sincerely hope his wife is ok and wish nothing bad at all on them. I also sincerely hope that the story wasnt made up... I checked trader history etc and could find nothing negative. I did like a ******* send the money F&F like I have done 1000 times both as a buyer and seller on here and other hunting sites. Guess it was a big number to get scammed on the first time. Anyone that knows him, help would be appreciated.

Hope this gets straightened out for you. Thx for your post and your update to his history… I always check that info out when dealing with someone. We all need to be diligent on that documentation for our friends benefits !

Hope this gets straightened out for you. Thx for your post and your update to his history… I always check that info out when dealing with someone. We all need to be diligent on that documentation for our friends benefits !
I hope so too! I checked history also before I bought and even cross referenced the photos of the 2 items he had for sale. Pics were on the same table. He's been a member here since 2007. Ive been very, very, patient with the situation and done my best to give benefit of the doubt. The transfer of money to paypal to send me my money back was a final red flag. I'm a firefighter so for sure understand family health situations.

Well I hope he makes good. I sold a rifle to a guy that I d done 2-3 transactions with and was very patient with him for 3-4 months before he finally paid. Thankfully he did and I kept the pressure on him but no more of those arrangements for me…. Good luck and thanks for your service/line of work!
Frank

The fact the OP is not responding is a bad sign. I fully believe there's 2 sides to every store, but....
I agree and why I awaited to post anything! Especially with the illness of a family member as the original. I just didnt want someone to buy the Nightforce or double buy the swarovskis and end up in my boat. But when I got the PM that he would transfer money from his bank acct where it was sitting back to Paypal and refund me in 2-3 days, that was the final red flag for me. I have EVERY single PM I've sent and the 2 he's replied with I'll be happy to screen shot and post.

I agree and why I awaited to post anything! Especially with the illness of a family member as the original. I just didnt want someone to buy the Nightforce or double buy the swarovskis and end up in my boat. But when I got the PM that he would transfer money from his bank acct where it was sitting back to Paypal and refund me in 2-3 days, that was the final red flag for me. I have EVERY single PM I've sent and the 2 he's replied with I'll be happy to screen shot and post.
how long has it been since he said you'd get a refund? if longer then 2 weeks, contact admins and have him suspended till payment.

how long has it been since he said you'd get a refund? if longer then 2 weeks, contact admins and have him suspended till payment.
Monday at 4:28 PM is when he said " The money is right in my bank account, I have now initiated a deposit to my Paypal balance for $2200. The money should be in my Paypal account withing 2-3 days. I will forward Payment to your Paypal account right away once the deposit arrives"

Monday at 4:28 PM is when he said " The money is right in my bank account, I have now initiated a deposit to my Paypal balance for $2200. The money should be in my Paypal account withing 2-3 days. I will forward Payment to your Paypal account right away once the deposit arrives"
Well you should have your money by Friday. By Monday I'd be contacting the admins.