Nightforce 5.5x22x50 with G7 reticle??

Ingwe

I am seriously looking into this scope but I am not having much luck finding one with the G7 reticle.....am I missing something here?? I would consider a used/demo as well. Where can I get one??

What do you all think of the optical quality of Nightforce scopes...what other scope would you compare the optical quality to?

I threw out allot of questions so I hope that you all don't mind:)

Thanks! Frank

Yes that's the one Jim and thank you.

I notice that its allot more than the other reticles so I wonder if I should just go with the simpler Mil Dot

It's a nightforce scope sold by G7/Gunwerks as it is thier reticle design. The elevation turret is shorter and the windage is covered up. Once you shoot your bullet for drop data you then have to pay close to 175 bucks to get the turret burnt to your load.

You pay a few hundred or more dollars up front and then 175 more for the turret. I have both the g7 and 5.5X22 nxs with npr1 reticle with zero stop.

I suggest just save your cash and go with standard nxs.
Just my .02

It's a nightforce scope sold by G7/Gunwerks as it is thier reticle design. The elevation turret is shorter and the windage is covered up. Once you shoot your bullet for drop data you then have to pay close to 175 bucks to get the turret burnt to your load.

You pay a few hundred or more dollars up front and then 175 more for the turret. I have both the g7 and 5.5X22 nxs with npr1 reticle with zero stop.

I suggest just save your cash and go with standard nxs.
Just my .02

I know I love my NXS. I have seen everyone discontinuing the npr1 reticle for great prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.