Next page

338 dude

This happens often enough that I notice it when going through the latest threads I'll get down to the bottom of the page go to the next page it pops up no problem then upon hitting the next page it stalls and will not refresh or reload this morning I got this error it says it is a Long Range Hunting problem just wanted to let you guys know what I'm seeing
8BD3AD00-8127-4EA2-A19C-08933BA37245.png

This happens often enough that I notice it when going through the latest threads I'll get down to the bottom of the page go to the next page it pops up no problem then upon hitting the next page it stalls and will not refresh or reload this morning I got this error it says it is a Long Range Hunting problem just wanted to let you guys know what I'm seeing View attachment 332519
LOL that's because you live on this site and don't let anyone else chime in before you... 😝 😝 😝 👍 🥳 ;);):):cool: couldn't help myself.....

Dude (Bill),
:eek::):(o_O😂🤣😇
Go out and pop a cap, drop a pill into a coyote or two and you will feel better, and forget about it. LOL
It's 25° and wet here Tom think I'll just stay inside today, I do need to get out and complete my load work up with the 156 bergers though maybe I can do that this afternoon

He doesn't want to get his truck all muddy,,u know it's a trailer QUEEN 😝 😝 ,,,alright gotta get back to the grind..
You seen my truck you know that's not true ( remember that hollow I backed all the way down and raking my truck through the bushes to get 2 deer I know it kind of freaked you out )and I guess you're not listening about slowing down a little