Newest new guy

Hello all. I hail from Indiana, been shooting since fro 45 years. Short stint in the Army then LE for a while. Was always a good shot in my younger years but never got into distances past 500 yards. Got into reloading a few years ago for $ savings. Now I want to get into hand loading for my 7mm Rem Mag and my M1A SNM.

Glad I found this forum. Hope to contribute!

Welcome to the forum! What weight bullet are you wanting to launch out of your 7mm?
I'd like to work up a hot 120gr and a 168gr. When I got into reloading, I was so green I really didn't realize what a vast difference there was into actual 'handloading'. Dad and I just bought what was available off the shelf and could hit with it. Getting out there long distances is another ball game. Realizing a new aspect to this hobby is like getting into it all over again.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I am a bit of a 7 RM nut with 4 right now. Been reloading for them for 40+ years. Have some real shooters.

Attachments

• 7 Bean :200.jpg
    7 Bean :200.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 67
I should add I have a Browning A bolt Stalker with the BOSS system topped with a Vortex Viper up top. I understand what the BOSS does, but seems almost overwhelming with the huge variable it puts into the mixture. I don't even know where to begin with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.