New Guy...

Beaver10

Hunter, Shooter and rifle Loon. Hunt Oregon, Washington, MT, WY, TX, and a spell in NM. Looking to continue hunting most of these states and adding AZ and BC to my list in a couple more years using points.

Mostly DIY hunts. I'm big on hunting public land and fair chase. No high fence enclosed hunting except for hogs. I enjoy big and small fur hunting. Feathers will do just fine at times.

I reload for most rifle with a few exceptions like the 6.5 Creed. 143eldx box is dang convenient to pick up and get to shooting...My tools range from 30 cal magnums down to 22LR. A lot in between, with a few doubles and triple chambering.

I'm a higher end optics hunter. Zeiss Victory, NightForce, SWFA SS, Bushnell LRHSi and Leupold depending on what will work best on each rig for me...Sportters are Meopta S2 and Leupold Kenai..that's about it...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.