New Trijicon Accupoint 3-18x50

They actually have quite a few FFP models. The 1-6 and 1-8 credos are offered in FFP. They also have a 2-10x36 FFP, a 3-18x44 FFP, and a 4.5-30x56 FFP. Those are all LED illuminated. True they don't offer any of the accupoints in FFP but I don't think it's physically possible to build a FFP with their fiber optic system. I think a dual focal plane would be possible but they would likely price themselves out of their market with something like that. It would be pretty cool to have a sfp center dot that stays the same size on high and low power with FFP hashes that work at any power. Doubt we ever see that from them though as those designs seem to only come from alpha class manufacturers like S&B.

They actually have quite a few FFP models. The 1-6 and 1-8 credos are offered in FFP. They also have a 2-10x36 FFP, a 3-18x44 FFP, and a 4.5-30x56 FFP. Those are all LED illuminated. True they don't offer any of the accupoints in FFP but I don't think it's physically possible to build a FFP with their fiber optic system. I think a dual focal plane would be possible but they would likely price themselves out of their market with something like that. It would be pretty cool to have a sfp center dot that stays the same size on high and low power with FFP hashes that work at any power. Doubt we ever see that from them though as those designs seem to only come from alpha class manufacturers like S&B.
And I'm sure you're correct on your walk through of their models, but am I wrong in saying that they just added those models in 2020? I was going through their products in 2018 or 2019, and I wasn't looking at the lvpo stuff, but their rifle scopes were all or nearly all sfp. I know they added a pile of new models last year.

have you guys with these scopes had experience with mark5, bushnel xrs ii tactical series, night force nx8, shv/nxs, how do they compare for glass quality?

And I'm sure you're correct on your walk through of their models, but am I wrong in saying that they just added those models in 2020? I was going through their products in 2018 or 2019, and I wasn't looking at the lvpo stuff, but their rifle scopes were all or nearly all sfp. I know they added a pile of new models last year.
Yes you are correct. They drastically expanded their offerings in 2020. Definitely not many people with experience on the new models.

Has anyone compared the glass of the new Trijicons with other higher end hunting scopes? Clarity, light gathering, etc?

I ended up buying the 4-24x50. Love it. Great reticle with the illuminated center dot and 1 Moa hashes. The accupoint illumination system provides pretty much the perfect amount of brightness in all conditions automatically, but you can still adjust the fiber optic light collector to your preference. Only time it's not perfect is when shooting from a very shady area looking into a brightly lit area in the middle of the day. Not an issue for me because the illumination is unnecessary during the day anyway. Elevation turret has solid clicks and a very easy to use zero stop. Covered windage turret is like a smaller version of the elevation with a tool less zero reset. Mine actually has about 116 minutes of elevation travel vs the quoted 100. Parallax is smooth and seems to focus properly when parallax is removed. It has a little throw lever for the Mag ring, but it definitely needs it. It is smooth but tighter than I would like. Glass is exceptional out to the edges. It does darken up past about 12 power in low light but that's a function of the exit pupil. I've been keeping it at 12 power for hunting in low light which doubles the subtensions being sfp. Makes it easy to know what my holds need to be. Mine came in at 27.3 oz and I feel like you get a lot of scope for that weight. There's really not anything lighter that has the same feature set. I went with the 4-24 over the 3-18 because they weigh the same and the 3-18 only has 60 minutes listed elevation travel for some reason. Overall it's a great optic that fit my needs perfectly.

How is the eye box to use, tight or easy?

I

i haven't handled the tenmile, if I was shooting PRS I would look at it. For hunting the 4-24 is great
Yeah I love the fiber optic dot for hunting, but also like the small floating dot that the tenmile has, feel a little more precise with that. But it's hard to beat a battery free dot that is always the perfect brightness

Been looking hard at a credo hx 2.5-15x for a 600yd deer rifle. Havent been able to find much for review. Really like the illuminated moa reticle

I just received my Trijicon 2.5-10x56 with green dot on a simple duplex to replace the NXS 2.5-10x32 on my suppressed M1A hunter. Have not hunted with it yet, but just cursory comparison with the NXS, I believe I will stick with the Trijicon for hunting.

How is the eye box to use, tight or easy?
Sorry so late getting back to you but I have had no issues with the eye relief and staying centered. Doesn't seem any more difficult than any other scope I have but it is the only one I have with that high of mag. I would describe it as easy to get behind but I also have a good stock/ring height combo in the Mesa Alltitude and Seekins .820 Lows that definitely helps.