New Trijicon Accupoint 3-18x50

Been looking hard at a credo hx 2.5-15x for a 600yd deer rifle. Havent been able to find much for review. Really like the illuminated moa reticle
Did you look at the 2.5-15x42 Trijicon Credo? 13.9", 23oz, Mrad, great glass, great center dot reticle, great turrets with tool less re zero and one of the easiest zero stops I've used. I have the MOA version on my 20" barreled 8lb scoped AR 15 and it doesn't feel big and bulky at all. I love the reticle, center dot is perfectly sized, and it has divisions for the subtensions at different powers right in the scope. The illumination range is perfect, daylight bright to NV comparable low that won't wash out your vision in low light. Side focus parallax down to ten yards works great and is always focused when parallax is removed. Only possible negative is that the reticle doesn't have any thick bars for low light without illumination but I haven't had an issue and always keep a spare battery. Seems perfect for what you are looking for.

I just posted this in a different thread but needless to say I love it and think it is a great scope. Hard to beat for the combination of price, features, size/weight, and glass performance.

Did you look at the 2.5-15x42 Trijicon Credo? 13.9", 23oz, Mrad, great glass, great center dot reticle, great turrets with tool less re zero and one of the easiest zero stops I've used. I have the MOA version on my 20" barreled 8lb scoped AR 15 and it doesn't feel big and bulky at all. I love the reticle, center dot is perfectly sized, and it has divisions for the subtensions at different powers right in the scope. The illumination range is perfect, daylight bright to NV comparable low that won't wash out your vision in low light. Side focus parallax down to ten yards works great and is always focused when parallax is removed. Only possible negative is that the reticle doesn't have any thick bars for low light without illumination but I haven't had an issue and always keep a spare battery. Seems perfect for what you are looking for.

I just posted this in a different thread but needless to say I love it and think it is a great scope. Hard to beat for the combination of price, features, size/weight, and glass performance.
Thanks for the review im 99% certain im going to be ordering one after this season. Like you I think for the features its going to be hard to beat for the price.

Try to find a video review on the 3 - 18 - 50 you wont find none they will show all others in ever combo you may wont to look at just not the 3-18x50 ask yourself why wouldn't they. Has any youtube veido making hunter use one yet or are they not selling at all ?

Thanks for the review im 99% certain im going to be ordering one after this season. Like you I think for the features its going to be hard to beat for the price.

Got to play with one last week side by side with my vx-6. It was on a win 70 in 264 win mag a buddy just got back from a rebarrel. He's usually a light weight 2-7 or 3-9 kinda guy, so it surprised me when he turned up with it.

My observations were as follows.

Stacked up optically with the vx 6, it's about an inch longer and on paper near 6 oz heavier. Weight difference wasn't something I could test, but trijicon usually gets advertised specs right. It' seems well put together and the capped windage is nice. It was the straight green duplex, probably the only reticle I'd choose.(it's worth pointing out my bias, In sfp scopes my preference is duplex not bdc. The triangle post is awesome in my 1-4, not sure it's best suited for 3-18).

Overall it was a scope I'll seriously consider, kinda slipped under my radar. From where I sit there are a dozen places stocking leupold, vortex, nightforce and a plethora of budget or house brand scopes. The few trijicon dealers move mostly acog and rmr. The 3-9 and 1-4 scopes have at times been very popular here surprised the bigger ones aren't as much.

He bought it to replace a 3-9 he'd killed in a snowmobile accident that was a hard enough ooof to bend the barrel and break the stock. His stomping grounds are north and cold... real cold. With dusk and dawn stretching longer longer you can imagine if you haven't been that close the artic circle. I've no doubt that it will be better than led options, as my vx series would run outta juice about 2 hrs from the house... and then like Lazarus arise when it warms in the house.

My criticisms (all minor)

The ring was stiff, it needs the extended lever.
The illuminator on the ocular is pretty substantial.
Weight(subjective I suppose, but for weight wimp sheep hunters the vx 6 is still lighter)
Gonna be tough to put flip caps on the back, wish it had alumina style caps. Swaro and Hawke now have alumina style lense caps. While minor I'd love to see triji bring them out for the accupoint line.
It's a pretty big scope, in a world where everything is shrinking its big more like the mid size shv line.

My only real criticism was fov. It'd advertised as about 5 feet less than the leupy. Doesn't seem line that many feet but as a % it's perceptible at 100 yards. Guessing it's a function of the illuminator. Not a deal breaker, but my only eyebrow raised.

Long and short of it, for the 1200 ish it cost to get it here it stacks up nicely. I've 2x guns that hunt cold (when my judgment lapses and I'm shivering on some snow machine in the double digit - range). Weight and size aren't a concern on them, and this scope has me considering getting 2x to swap out on those rifles.

While many of my lrh guns go ffp, I'll at least add one of these to the safe. Kudos for trijicon for putting it out.