New To Site and I'm Interested In Beginning a New Build

tick115

Happy Holiday's to All. I'm welcoming myself to LRH.
I am new to the LRH. I'm comming to you from the North East i.e. New England we don't have any of the space that you have, in the west, but fortunatly we have airplanes to aide in travel and I plan on traveling in-order to shoot.
My first gosl is to learn as much as I can about the caliber I plan on building. 300rum. :)
I'm reading everything about the cartridge itself and the type of barrel that best suits my need for excitement. Hunting or Competition Shooting.
I just happen to live in the city that builds Smith and Wesson and know some retired engineers who were employed there. Their also aiding in this build.
I'm also hoping to use this site as a refferance and aid in seeking good information in helping, in this build. :)
This may be a two year project so I'm taking my time. Using only the best in quality components and parts.
Will keep you updated as we work twards the goal. gun)

Happy Holiday's to All. I'm welcoming myself to LRH.
I am new to the LRH. I'm comming to you from the North East i.e. New England we don't have any of the space that you have, in the west, but fortunatly we have airplanes to aide in travel and I plan on traveling in-order to shoot.
My first gosl is to learn as much as I can about the caliber I plan on building. 300rum. :)
I'm reading everything about the cartridge itself and the type of barrel that best suits my need for excitement. Hunting or Competition Shooting.
I just happen to live in the city that builds Smith and Wesson and know some retired engineers who were employed there. Their also aiding in this build.
I'm also hoping to use this site as a refferance and aid in seeking good information in helping, in this build. :)
This may be a two year project so I'm taking my time. Using only the best in quality components and parts.
Will keep you updated as we work twards the goal. gun)
"The Armed Man is a "Citizen."
The Unarmed Man is a "Subject."
The Disarmed Man is a "Slave."
Macmillian

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.