• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *NEW* Tactical Traction bolt knob from SSG

Hey Nate, I was curious as to how easy it would be to get off a knob you installed and put one of your new tactical traction knobs on. I bought Brent's (blipelt) 7wsm that you built him a year or so ago. I absolutely love the gun it shoots lights out. I just thought if it was something I could easily do I would order one.

Thanks Nate,
Nathan Dodd

You should be able to unscrew the knob you have and screw the new one on they will be the same threads I think. I already put one on my Jazz:D.

Brent

You should be able to unscrew the knob you have and screw the new one on they will be the same threads I think. I already put one on my Jazz:D.

Brent

Thanks Brent, that new tactical traction knob looks awesome. Guess I'll have to shoot Nate a pm.

Thanks again Brent,
Nathan

We received our black anodized knobs back and all bolt knob orders have been shipped as of a few days ago.

Thanks,
Nate

We received our black anodized knobs back and all bolt knob orders have been shipped as of a few days ago.

Thanks,
Nate

Got the 4 I ordered Nate and they look awesome. I will be installing them soon and will post a pic.

Thanks for offerig a great product at a reasonable price.

Jeff