New Sig Sauer 300 Win Mag brass

I bought a bunch of 6.5 CM sig brass, but haven't had a chance to try it. I'm on the last firing of my hornady brass. I thought the 6.5 CM would be easier on brass, but it only lasted around 5 firings. I think hornady brass is even shittier than I've read. Hopefully sig brass is better than this.

I bought 200 pieces of Sig 300 wm brass for a rifle that's running very late, so I haven't shot it. I did measure neck thickness while prepping it and it was within .0005" +/- at 4 points on neck. Case weight, on all, fell within 2grains. You won't find much brass that is that consistent. ADG made the first lots. If primer pockets hold up, it will be my favorite brass.

I bought 100 Sig 300 Win brass this last Saturday. I have a couple firings on 50 pieces of it now. It seems pretty tough and consistent. ESPECIALLY compared to Winchester or Hornady. It's 15-17gr heavier than Winchester, with the weight variances on Winchesters side. Whats intersting is im at the exact same powder charge in the Sig as i was with Winchester brass. With Winchester it had a very slight ejector mark and very very small snap at the top of the bolt lift and the Sig load is as smooth as could be with no ejector mark at all. And its also 37fps faster with a smaller SD with the Sig brass. All positives in my book so far.

I haven't shot much of the 300 WM brass yet but I've been putting the 22-250 to a test I've got three loadings on it in 22-250 Ackley form and the primers are just as tight as when I first loaded them. I'm pushing a 75gr ELD-M 3370 fps and this brass could easily take more

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.