Sig Sauer 300 Win mag brass

Gord0

Just picked up a bag of 50 to try out today. All weight was 250gr + - 1.5gr. necks are a little dinged up on some and one shoulder had a dent, but that's to be expected with a bag of brass. Flash holes could definitely use some deburring. Primer pockets are very uniform in depth and size according to my Gage pins. I don't have my calipers or mics with me so I can't get a measurement on neck thickness yet. For $36 so far I'm happy.

Thanks Gord0. I have been looking at this stuff and wondering how and if it will hold up. The last batch of Hornady did do well for me, one or two firings and I've got loose primer pockets.

Let us know, or at least PM me, how it works for you. Thanks. JohnnyK.

My win brass started getting loose pockets after the 3rd firing. I have some rem brass and some federal but figured I would give this Sig a try. I've seen a few questions on it lately so I figured I would try to give a detailed report on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.