New Scope

Buck1970

Is anyone familiar with or using either of the
Zero Compromise Optics
Scopes?
They are pricy, along the lines of tangent theta.
Just curious.

CSTactical is great to deal with. I don't own a ZCO but I've used them and they're awesome.
CS Tactical is where I got both of my ZCOs, and two of my three Tangent Thetas. Call and ask for Richard.
ZCO is very strict on their MAP pricing, so don't expect any discounts from their advertised prices.

Thanks for the info.
I just put a $1000 Vortex on my ruger 77 6.5 and zeroed it.
Has the Horus reticle which I really like.
However, it just does not seem as clear to me as I expected it to be.
It's the most expensive scope I've ever purchased.
But already thinking about trying to trade up.
I'm wanting to shoot 1000 yards eventually, seems like I'd need as clear as I can get.

Lance, do you prefer the ZCO over the TT?
I honestly think it depends on the rifle it is going on.
For a lightweight, medium range, out to 800-1000, I would pick the TT315M. I have one on my 6CM, .280AI, and a future short/light 6.5x47L for my granddaughters (they are 1 & 2.5 now) that is in the planning stages. I hope to have them shooting it by 5 years old....so I better get started on it this year.

For a medium weight (or heavy) longer range rifle, or a PRS type rifle, I would go with the ZCO. I have one on my .25SST for pronghorn/deer, and will be putting my new one on my 6.5SS short suppressed I am building now for deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts