• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW Schmidt & Bender 3-12x54 Ultra Bright + Tenebraex ARD

Infamous

Hey all! :D

I'm selling my Brand-New-In-The-Box Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12x54 UltraBright... along with a BNIB Tenebraex Anti Reflective Device.

This is an outstanding scope for a DMR / Mid Range Bolt action, especially in conjunction with Clip-On NightVision! Would be just as welcomed on a hunting rifle.
I've used other iterations of the UltraBright line, easily one of my favorites!

Specs:
- The BEST German glass! 🇩🇪 No vignetting, excellent CA mitigation, etc
- 96% light transmission
- First Focal Plane P4FL reticle
- Illuminated reticle
- .1mil CW MTC flat lockable elevation turret
- .1mil CW ZeroClick capped windage turret
- One of the most forgiving eye-boxes to get behind the scope (even on the highest mag).
- 30meter to infinity Parallax
- Windage, Parallax, and illumination offset indexing to help see them while behind the optic (especially for left eye dominant shooters, such as myself)
- Ocular can accept Tenebraex's new Polarizer filter cap (to look through tinted glass for example), you can purchase that separately.
- Box, allen key, manual, Tenebraex caps, warranty cards, etc included.
- Part# / SKU: 670-911-972-G9-E9

With the crummy weather here in FL; I'll tell you the extra 6% in light transmission is noticeable in inclement weather/low light conditions, while holding the edge-to-edge clarity in the newer S&B models.
I've looked through nearly every Schmidt Model, Tangents, Hensoldts, Swarovskis, etc. It may not have the highest zoom for PRS/ELR shooting, but this scope has it's niche on LOCK!

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! 👍
NO TRADES

$3000 SHIPPED

AQLeUwl.jpg

s3qW9at.jpg

gmBJ0Gv.jpg

XWImxq5.jpg

Von6nLD.jpg

caPkS4d.jpg

WVemPM3.jpg

YVLM8Ba.jpg