• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BNIB Schmidt & Bender Polar T96 3-12x54

toader

Looking to sell a BRAND NEW Schmidt & Bender Polar T96 scope. I am the original owner and scope has never been mounted. Its still in the box with all paperwork and everything included from Schmidt & Bender.

Here are the specs of the scope:

*3-12x54 Polar T96

*34MM Tube

*2nd Focal Plane

*D4 Illuminated reticle

*Posicon Adjustments in cm

*Weighs 23.8 oz

*Length is 14.1"

These are listed at $2899.99 at EuroOptic......selling this one for $2400 shipped/insured. Please send your email or cell # and I can send pictures for SERIOUS INQUIRES.

This is someone's chance to buy alpha glass at a price that's usually not gonna get it. I have the S&B Exos and, for my eyes, the clarity/brightness/edge distortion is equal to my Z8i. And the build durability and user friendliness is better with the S&B. The only issue would be the weight....it's a bit heavy at 32oz.
My friend bought the Polar as he was weight conscious.....and After handling it I can say that The Polar is basically a lighter weight Exos. For $2400 you won't find glass as good as this.