• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Schmidt & Bender T96 Polar 2.5-10x50mm D7 Illum Reticle

Ramblin99

Selling a Schmidt & Bender Polar scope in 2.5-10x50mm configuration with the illuminated center dot D7 reticle in the second focal plane. S&B model number is 753-911-72D. 34mm main tube. 96% light transmission makes this and the other Polar models among the best low-light scopes on the planet. This one was mounted for a short time in Talley Lightweights on a Nosler M48 Custom 270WSM. It performed as expected....very well. Has some "ghost" ring marks on the left side, and a little stronger marks on the right, but not bad at all and definitely not through the anodizing. The Talleys are very good for avoiding harsh ring marks. Comes with the original box, clear banded lense covers and manuals.

$1,725 shipped and insured. Paypal FnF, Venmo and USPS money orders are OK for payment. You won't be disappointed with this one. I'm fairly new to LRH, but have been a long-time buyer and seller on Rokslide and 24HourCampfire under the same name. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need more pics. This is cross-posted over at Rokslide, so timestamp prevails. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7598.JPG
IMG_7600.JPG
IMG_7601.JPG
IMG_7606.JPG
IMG_7605.JPG
IMG_7607.JPG
IMG_7613.JPG
IMG_7617.JPG
IMG_7602.JPG
IMG_7599.JPG

Last edited:
$1,675 shipped. Needs a new home. And I'll throw in a set of 34mm Talley Lightweights for Rem 700 and clones.

Keith

Last edited: