NEW S&B

Chrismadrid

S&BF.JPG

Prototypes seen in the flesh at the IWA with SFP reticle. FFP should be available later.

I'm in love.

ds

Chris,

I am warming to it but not really WOW, guess it is because it is SFP at the moment and I dont want to get my hopes up that it will have a decent amount of elevation and I would prefer the parallax down to 10m. On the other hand it might well mead I could do without a spotting scope most of the time and that is a big plus.

What are we guessing on prodtion time scale - I think S&B were on about the end of the year , but my guess is two years more realistic - time to start saving.

David.

Brown Dog

Chris & David,

Will that mean one of you'll be selling off a 5-25? First refusal please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Matt

Chrismadrid

OH no - 5-25 and 12.5-50 for me. Just written to S&B pleading for them to retain 10m-infin and asking more about the FFP - simply David they were unsure what to put in!

cdog

As usual, I likely have this wrong, but wasnt this intended for air rifles?? Please set me strait, because if it is good for centerfire, it would be a sweet rig!
Cdog.

Chrismadrid

You've grasped the stick wrong.

There is a 12.5-50*56/30mmtube/7-70m focus model for Airgun FT rifles - and THE ABOVE PICTURED - which is a 34mm tube and which is aimed (pun intended) at F Class. Specced as 50m-infinity - but MAY be 10m-infin as is the 5-25*56 PM2.

I'd post a picture of the FT to illustrate but didn't pick up a glossy as it is not of interest - You cant miss it though - SILVER and a BIG (4" at a guess) side focus wheel - A mate did - I'll get him to scan it.

Both very different animals.

cdog

Somebody loose their go cart steering wheel? Thanks for the heads up,
Cdog.