NEW S&B

Chrismadrid

S&BF.JPG

Prototypes seen in the flesh at the IWA with SFP reticle. FFP should be available later.

I'm in love.

Chris,

I am warming to it but not really WOW, guess it is because it is SFP at the moment and I dont want to get my hopes up that it will have a decent amount of elevation and I would prefer the parallax down to 10m. On the other hand it might well mead I could do without a spotting scope most of the time and that is a big plus.

What are we guessing on prodtion time scale - I think S&B were on about the end of the year , but my guess is two years more realistic - time to start saving.

David.

Chris & David,

Will that mean one of you'll be selling off a 5-25? First refusal please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Matt

OH no - 5-25 and 12.5-50 for me. Just written to S&B pleading for them to retain 10m-infin and asking more about the FFP - simply David they were unsure what to put in!

As usual, I likely have this wrong, but wasnt this intended for air rifles?? Please set me strait, because if it is good for centerfire, it would be a sweet rig!
Cdog.

You've grasped the stick wrong.

There is a 12.5-50*56/30mmtube/7-70m focus model for Airgun FT rifles - and THE ABOVE PICTURED - which is a 34mm tube and which is aimed (pun intended) at F Class. Specced as 50m-infinity - but MAY be 10m-infin as is the 5-25*56 PM2.

I'd post a picture of the FT to illustrate but didn't pick up a glossy as it is not of interest - You cant miss it though - SILVER and a BIG (4" at a guess) side focus wheel - A mate did - I'll get him to scan it.

Both very different animals.

Somebody loose their go cart steering wheel? Thanks for the heads up,
Cdog.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts