New rifle

from what ive read there is really no diffence between the two i bought the 700p becauce i wanted a matt black rifle and i got it off a guy that shot a box of shells through it and dicided it was to much for him so i got it for 500 bucks couldnt pass it up by the way thats with a leupold varex111 6.5-20 50mm longe range on it

i had my buddy who's the swat instuctor for the local police department run it to be on the safe side just one of them deals you come across like in the old days when they made real cars and you'd hear about the guy picking up a hemi charger for next to nothing becauce the guy who bought it could'nt keep it tuned

i haven't read any i have no problem keeping it under one inch with factory ammo core lokts i'm fixing to start and develope a load for it which hopefully will get much better results probally 200 gr accubond with retumbo or h1000 maybe rl25 which ever gets the best results

I had a pss in a 300win. I dont know what, I might have shot the barrel out when shooting squirles because I have a hard time stopping to let the barrel cool when there up and out. But It shot very well. It dropped of at 6-700 rounds.
oh well, Its becoming a bigger case capacity ground squirle killer. 338-378 improved should make an interesting short range cartridge.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.