New Rifle Purchase Decision

quandary

I am a lefty that requires a left handed rifle. I currently have lefty Browning BARs (300WM and 270Win) and a Browning BLR (300WSM). I would like to get a lefty bolt action for long ranges on the range but that would also be a good hunting rifle.
I would use the rifle for Muleys and smaller. I am thinking 6.5 Creedmore or 6.5 PRC (although I wonder if 6.5 PRC is to much overlap with my 270win?). Generally I have always looked at rifles as a pure tool, always hit what I aim at with what I have. So this is a new direction for me.

Given the relatively low number of options I am thinking Christensen Arms Ridgeline or Ridgeline titanium, Weatherby Mark V Apex or Fierce Carbon Edge? With Fierce is there enough of a difference in performance between the Rival 2 lug action and the Triad 3 lug action that I should spec one over the other?

All thoughts are welcome on the three makers I am thinking about or others in the same price range I should consider? Ideally I would like to keep rifle and optics to no more than $5k.

i am a left handed old man, have owned and tried all of them, it all depends on what you want to do. If you are hunting whatever out to 250 yards, they all work.
if you want to shoot 500+ you may or may not get lucky enough to buy one off the shelf, the best shooting guns i have are built custom. find a smith who really understands caliber, bolt & barrel relationships if you want one real gun.

I would look at Tikka. If 1 moa isn't good enough, have a custom barrel installed and your still about the same cost as the others.
For cartridge choice, the 6.5 prc and 270 you already have are virtually indistinguishable. Creedmoor is a bit less, but will perform fine at normal hunting ranges. The extra launch of the prc will help at longer ranges.

We are offering custom rifles now as well. Site sponsor.

North American Ammunition Company
616 299 1349