New Remington UML

slewis12

Well I have the new Remington UML in the safe with the scope mounted ready for testing tomorrow will be testing with imr white hots and the accu tips to start then Parker match hunters when they get them made again they had a shortage on jacket material will use blackhorn 209 150 by volume maybe a tick more and testing out to 500 to 600 with that load hopefully this spring. Targets and video will be posted

Well I have the new Remington UML in the safe with the scope mounted ready for testing tomorrow will be testing with imr white hots and the accu tips to start then Parker match hunters when they get them made again they had a shortage on jacket material will use blackhorn 209 150 by volume maybe a tick more and testing out to 500 to 600 with that load hopefully this spring. Targets and video will be posted

Will certainly look for your reports.

I also went to order up some of Parkers 327 gr and found out they were out of stock. He had some 270 gr E-MAX bullets in stock so I bought 3 boxes of them. They shoot 1/2 moa at 400 yds going 3000 fps in both guns I tried them in, they aren't rem uml guns. The jacket thickness is thinner than the 327's which were already explosive on deer. Im looking forward to shooting a doe in the high shoulder with them to see what kind of performance they have. My thoughts are its going to be extremely destructive.

I also went to order up some of Parkers 327 gr and found out they were out of stock. He had some 270 gr E-MAX bullets in stock so I bought 3 boxes of them. They shoot 1/2 moa at 400 yds going 3000 fps in both guns I tried them in, they aren't rem uml guns. The jacket thickness is thinner than the 327's which were already explosive on deer. Im looking forward to shooting a doe in the high shoulder with them to see what kind of performance they have. My thoughts are its going to be extremely destructive.

Sabotless and smokeless?

Any new reports? How is the rifle shooting?

I'm in Africa at the moment until March. I intend on doing some more load development when I get home and my parker bullets arrive for it. I will be testing at 3 and 400 yards then

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts