New plumbing tool!!

liltank

So I clogged my kitchen sink trying a home recipe I found on line or something. You dump baking soda down the drain, then chase it with vinegar. So I did that, but my baking soda ratio was off!
rolleyes.gif
Hence the clogged sink. So I try the plunger and come to find out that the plunger is dry rotted and squirting water back on me. So I think to my self, "I need a snake of some kind." Great idea, but I don't own one. So I go down stairs and just start looking around. I have a hodge podge of items, surely there would be something. I look on the reloading bench and see the answer to my question. I got a cable action lock with my savage. I unlock it and realize that it is long enough, and stiff enough to break the debris in the drain. So I take it up stairs and it works like a charm. I don't use it for anything else, soooo... now I have a new plumbing tool!
wink.gif
I'll have to thank Savage!
laugh.gif

Tank OUT!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.