Being a Dad to 3 girls, this is a mandatory "tool"

Mmac52280

needed.jpg

I love it. I have 3 daughters. I showed 1 particular male kid my muzzleloader in .50 cal. I told him all kinds of Quigley stuff, moving targets, etc. Nothing but b.s. for about 15 minutes.
Never saw that kid again.
Much better than a white shotgun.......A Quigley big bore .50 cal.
Now ya don't need the white shotgun......:)

Guess I was just a little naive years ago when I was young. I went with a girlfriend to her mom and dads and he was sharpening a big knife, she gave him a hard time and told him to put it away, lol. But I also had respect for his daughter and no intentions to do anything wrong so I wasn't even in the mindset he was threatening me lol.

Guess I was just a little naive years ago when I was young. I went with a girlfriend to her mom and dads and he was sharpening a big knife, she gave him a hard time and told him to put it away, lol. But I also had respect for his daughter and no intentions to do anything wrong so I wasn't even in the mindset he was threatening me lol.
You should read an old post of mine titled "True story"

Blaster, I love it. I wish I'd have thought of that with a few of their dates especially my older daughters first husband. His IQ and choe size are similar. I almost truly believe that.
You should read an old post of mine titled "True story"

Recent Posts