New Mexico Draw Results Are In

I noticed only 1 resident chiming in and the rest non resident. Any particular reason (must be a lot of reasons)?
It's tuff getting tags in AZ, so that's why I'm asking. I'm going to Arkansas on a 450 acre property for deer this year. Family owned. Then looking for contacts in Nebraska/Wyoming border in the next few years. I don't have too many years left for a wall hanger.

For some reason…when covid hit, tons of people started hunting. 2019-2020 it was 209,559 applicants, 2021-2022 it was 220,513 applicants and this year was 285,363. I don't know the resident to non resident ratio but it is growing crazily so. I imagine a lot of non residents are putting in now because the point systems are getting so stupid in other states.

Last edited:
Us folks that live in New Mexico have it pretty rough…. Our state is the worst out there for resident hunters, but out of state hunters with the high dollar tags seem to never miss a season hmmm🤔. Thats what happens when you live in a corrupt state that doesn't care about its residents.. Sorry if I seem bitter, thats only because I am…..🤣. Out of 25 people, family and friends (residents), that are close to me not one tag drawn. But I have 10 out of state friends that are all holding high quality tags for 2023 today. sounds about right doesn't it?

Recent Posts