New member just trying to familiarize myself

redchinviking

My name is Eric and I'm a new member and sponsor trying to get to know the website. I am an avid shooter and hunter who is starting to understand the finer points of long range shooting, hunting, and reloading in the last couple years. This website has proved to be invaluable in this process. I do have one issue right now and that is I'm having a hard time figuring out why I cant post in the free classifieds yet? I paid the sponsor cost for the year which I thought got me immediate access? Is there another requirement? I have a scope I'm itching to sell! I use these forums all the time for reloading knowledge as well as gear advice and am excited to be able to use the marketplace as well but feel like I've missed something. Looking forward to using more of this site in the future. Let me know thanks!

Eric,

Welcome to LRH and enjoy! As jimbires noted, that is normally the case. I think that is the systems' default (I could be wrong) but I think it is different for paying sponsors and members. Just let Len/Admin know and you should be GTG!

Again welcome and looking forward to your posts, esp. on your business.

Ed

Last edited:
Oh thanks guys! Apparently I did miss something cuz I thought the sponsor status got me access. But it looks like I should have paid for the team member status instead as I am not a business looking to sell. Oh well, I'll get the hang of this somehow!-)

redchinviking

I have refunded your Sponsor fee.

You are now able to upgrade to the LRH Team Member status if that is still your intention.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.