New member intro

ski0617

Hello everyone, new to to site. Just on here to get some info and all. 22 years old, from the Oregon coast. currently serving in the Army since i was 19. Served one deployment to Afghanistan 2010-2011 as a convoy security gunner. I have a Remington 700 300 RUM Sendero as my long range rifle. have a custom Holland break on it. Currently looking for a scope to fit my needs. Mostly hunting elk on the Oregon coast with it. anyway just wanted to put a little intro out there. Hope everyone has a good week!gun)

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.
Better watch your wallet on this site cause its gonna take alot of your disposible income:)

Randy

Last edited:
Randy is sandbaggin you - it is not only your disposable income that is at risk!

Welcome to the site - lots of good (smart) folks here.

Thanks for your service!

Randy is sandbaggin you - it is not only your disposable income that is at risk!

Welcome to the site - lots of good (smart) folks here.

Thanks for your service!

Okay, you caught me. When you hear the following words, well, just run.............
"easy, monthly payments....":D

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.