New guy intro

CCass

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. My name is Cody, I'm from St. Louis, MO. I am in the process of having my first fully custom rifle built and wanted to be able to interact with the most knowledgeable community as I will undoubtably have questions along the way. Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to the discussions!

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. My name is Cody, I'm from St. Louis, MO. I am in the process of having my first fully custom rifle built and wanted to be able to interact with the most knowledgeable community as I will undoubtably have questions along the way. Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to the discussions!
Cody,

Welcome to LRH and enjoy it!

Ed

Thanks for warm welcomes! I currently have a 300wsm Sako Finnlight sporting a PAC-NOR SSSM barrel that I love, but I recently added a suppressor and the pencil profile doesn't lend itself to use with a can. It bums me out because I love the rifle.

To keep things similar I'm going with a Terminus Apollo Lite with a Bartlein CF barrel chambered in 300wsm. I'm a sucker for the 60• bolt lift. Having Southern Precision put it together for me.

Welcome to the forum Cody I'm sure everyone will be glad to help with whatever questions you have

Thanks for warm welcomes! I currently have a 300wsm Sako Finnlight sporting a PAC-NOR SSSM barrel that I love, but I recently added a suppressor and the pencil profile doesn't lend itself to use with a can. It bums me out because I love the rifle.

To keep things similar I'm going with a Terminus Apollo Lite with a Bartlein CF barrel chambered in 300wsm. I'm a sucker for the 60• bolt lift. Having Southern Precision put it together for me.
Greg at Southern precision rifle's does great work I'm sure you'll be happy with the results

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.