New Member in Houston -

Welcome from Williamson County.

Bayou Rifles is indeed a great venue. I used to shoot there a lot, mostly state matches.

Look up the high power schedule, make sure you attend the club mid range championship. It is our TX JRs Rifle Team fund raising match. All match fees go to the team.

Bring your rifle, bipod and have fun at 600. Last year I shot my 16-1/2 inch suppressed hog gun in the match just for fun.

Bayou Rifles is indeed a great venue. I used to shoot there a lot, mostly state matches.

Look up the high power schedule, make sure you attend the club mid range championship. It is our TX JRs Rifle Team fund raising match. All match fees go to the team.

Bring your rifle, bipod and have fun at 600. Last year I shot my 16-1/2 inch suppressed hog gun in the match just for fun.
@bamban are you coming down this year? It is scheduled for April 23

I may need to pick your brain and get some pointers.
I never compete. I used to shoot a lot of pistol and go watch the pistol competions at Addicks, but never been to a rfile.
For Juliff, technically I am only qualified at 300 because when I signed up thats what I put down. I am trying to build my own 400-600 range now.

I never compete. I used to shoot a lot of pistol and go watch the pistol competions at Addicks, but never been to a rfile.
For Juliff, technically I am only qualified at 300 because when I signed up thats what I put down. I am trying to build my own 400-600 range now.

You can shoot my service rifle, I'll attach a Harris bipod to it. I have ammo you can use. I will coach you, no problem in getting the permission for you to shoot 600 if I spot for you.

Register once online registration opens

I will definitely check that out.
Yes, I plan to. I usually drive down from Austin the night before. My usual stay is in Pearland. Maybe we can meet up and have a beer. The place has a nice lobby bar.
I would definitely be interested in a beer. Pearland isn't far from me.