New member from North GA

Evening! I'm a new member from Dahlonega, Ga. I've joined up to learn from the countless members here with invaluable experience as well as dabble in the classifieds from time to time. I've been watching from the sidelines for a while and am excited to join in.
Hello from Social Circle. Looks like you were a member since Dec 2016 per your Avatar.
Where in Dahlonega? Drove through there to go to Suches, GA a lot. We four wheeled into the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests where the US Rangers Trained. We fished the trout streams and had a great camping site in the middle of the Forest. We were more likely to see a Ranger in Camo or a Black Bear.
If we can help you out with anything, please contact us.
Len & Jill

Hello from Social Circle. Looks like you were a member since Dec 2016 per your Avatar.
Where in Dahlonega? Drove through there to go to Suches, GA a lot. We four wheeled into the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests where the US Rangers Trained. We fished the trout streams and had a great camping site in the middle of the Forest. We were more likely to see a Ranger in Camo or a Black Bear.
If we can help you out with anything, please contact us.
Len & Jill
I live just east of downtown. I made a profile years back and never engaged because I mainly used the outdoors trader for my local dealings. We certainly have no shortages of bears here, or Rangers for that matter. It's a great place to call home for sure.