New Member from Michigan

LRTACTICAL

My name is Paul Phillips, I live in Michigan. I'm a former Marine and currently in Fed LE. I've been a member of the US F/TR Rifle Team and Shooter on the gold medal winning 2009 and 2013 World Championships.

I'm an avid hunter and currently testing and evaluating loads for my Custom built 338 Lapua Mag.

A couple articles;

Extreme Long-Range Accuracy — Making the Mile Shot « Daily Bulletin

Shooting at 1200 Yards and 1760 Yards (1 Mile) with Bryan Litz « Daily Bulletin

I'm looking to take the next step and seeing what kind of accuracy I can get at two miles with the 338 Lapua Mag. My goal is not just to hit a plate out of 10 - 20 tries, but to measure a 10 shot group on paper.

I Love this site and hope to meet some other LRH enthusiast to share valuable info.

I hope to make it out west this year for my annual elk and mule deer hunt.

Welcome to the site Paul!

Will we see you in Canada in August? Ray pulled together a second 8-man US team to shoot with the America Cup match. I'll be coaching a squad of Michigan guys.

Take care,
-Bryan

I will be on the America cup team as a shooter.

Looking forward on seeing you.

I wanted to catch up with you about some more ELR shooting.

I took a stock 300 ultra mag Remington out with 230 bergers and shot some impressive groups at a mile.

Now looking to take the 338 out to 1.5 - 2 miles.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts