New member from Michigan

Caleb777

Hello all!
Been using forums for many years but new to this forum. I look forward to sharing and learning. I've worked most of my professional career as a manufacturing engineer and most of that was in aerospace. Im an avid archer as well as firearm enthusiast. But ultimately I'm a hunter. Can't wait to begin exploring this forum!

Hello all!
Been using forums for many years but new to this forum. I look forward to sharing and learning. I've worked most of my professional career as a manufacturing engineer and most of that was in aerospace. Im an avid archer as well as firearm enthusiast. But ultimately I'm a hunter. Can't wait to begin exploring this forum!
Thanks for joining , I like the (I'm a hunter ) , you could say that about a bunch of us!

Hello all!
Glad to have you and welcome to the forum from Tennessee