Favorite optic your running?

• Nightforce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vortex

• Leopold

• Total voters
Hi All, been hopping on and off this forum for about a year and finally decided to make it formal. Been shooting for years, started out with pistols and now i enjoy the long range stuff. I have done a few competitions, but just for fun. I also reload for the long range so i enjoy learning more about building precise ammo as well.
Welcome to LRH; my place in AZ borders South Mountain Park (so wish I could touch off a round). Let me know if you shoot at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club; I go several times per week.

Welcome to LRH; my place in AZ borders South Mountain Park (so wish I could touch off a round). Let me know if you shoot at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club; I go several times per week.
Hello, i haven't shot at phx rod & gun, need to do that! I do most of my shooting at Cowtown, been a member there for a few years now. I live in north phoenix, so cowtown is pretty convenient. Does Phx rod & gun have a long range?

Welcome from TX. You are surrounded with great ranges. I used to shoot at Rio Salado, South Mountain, and Avery from 2004 through 2007.
Those places are pretty cool but i am a member at Cowtown, they have amazing long range platforms, lots of great steel targets at different angles and distances, its where they hold a bunch of the prs matches too. I did a NRL 22 match last year at rio salado. What part of TX, i have family in Houston and Austin?

Those places are pretty cool but i am a member at Cowtown, they have amazing long range platforms, lots of great steel targets at different angles and distances, its where they hold a bunch of the prs matches too. I did a NRL 22 match last year at rio salado. What part of TX, i have family in Houston and Austin?

NW Austin, SW Williamson County

Still the max range but perfect for working up loads or practicing in high wind conditions (albeit the berms/mountains block a lot of wind).

For shooting past 500, I go to the desert or shoot at my CO place.
Where in CO, we have a place in Estes Park, love it in the mountains!