New Member From Arizona

mike pierson

been hunting most of my life its been a great adventure and the memories will last forever, I had some of the best hunting buddies some are gone now and others have moved away so now I pretty much hunt by myself. just a couple of yrs ago I started getting interested in long range shooting I just bought a 300 rum and looking to put a vortex scope and then start practicing. sure glad to be a part of this forum, thank you

Dosh

MP, can identify with your losses. Had two hunt friends pass in the last couple years and one diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Still have a few left. Welcome from the west valley.

mike pierson

MP, can identify with your losses. Had two hunt friends pass in the last couple years and one diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Still have a few left. Welcome from the west valley.
thanks Dosh, yes it was tough losing my hunting buddies but I still hunt by my self even though its tough alone

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts