New Member From Arizona

mike pierson

been hunting most of my life its been a great adventure and the memories will last forever, I had some of the best hunting buddies some are gone now and others have moved away so now I pretty much hunt by myself. just a couple of yrs ago I started getting interested in long range shooting I just bought a 300 rum and looking to put a vortex scope and then start practicing. sure glad to be a part of this forum, thank you

MP, can identify with your losses. Had two hunt friends pass in the last couple years and one diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Still have a few left. Welcome from the west valley.

MP, can identify with your losses. Had two hunt friends pass in the last couple years and one diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Still have a few left. Welcome from the west valley.
thanks Dosh, yes it was tough losing my hunting buddies but I still hunt by my self even though its tough alone

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.