New Leupold scopes

I went to the Reno FNAWS and spoke to a guy at the Leupold booth...
My take is that a lot of the people in the booths arent directly from Leupold head office...i bet most are region sales recruited to help with 'some info'...
as the guy i talked to was headed back home right after the show...to the east.....danged if leupold isnt to the west....

I had a v4 and it's pretty decent, but compared to my vx5hd the glass is really lacking.
This is most noticable in low light, the v4 would get blurry about 5 minutes before the vx5, and the image is no where near as crisp in my opinion.
I haven't done a tracking test with either one but it's on my list.
Leupold told me June for the vx5 4-20

I have a VX5 and VX6 and I agree the glass is a little better but IMO I think $1500 and cost of rings for 34mm tube for the new VX5 is not worth it to me.

I've been trying like hell to find reviews on that V4 to no avail. What's ur thoughts on it? (Negatives/positives). I have two of the HD5's from them and am fairly happy but do fight focus at times. Mostly parallax trying to keep target and crosshairs both focused.
Try adjusting the eye cup focus ring. If this is done properly you should be parallax free when the scope is in focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.