New Kahles 3-18x50!

Excited about the offering but dunno if i'd go for it at that price. Still though if it can be negotiated like the 624i i'd be interested. Truth be told i'm extremely interested in ZCOMP.

Had my hands on it yesterday at SHOT. Sounds like quite a lot of input came from the PRS guys. The windage knob is interesting. Basically the outer edge more or less freely rotates. Like when you jam your rifle into a barricade, outer portion will rotate without effecting windage POI. The power ring and paralax also rotated much easier. They did indicate there is more to come in the future. Sounds like the company is listening to it shooters.

^^^ Thanks for the input. The rotating windage knob sounds like an interesting idea - I can see the advantages especially for the PRS crew.

The 5-25 vudu seriously has my attention for my 300 norma improved build. I also looked thru the 3.5-20 sb ultra short, and it's a beauty, although double the price. The vudu weighing 29oz and 11.5" in length is a very compact design.
Between this scope, the new EOTech 5-25 Vudu, and the ZCO the future looks good!

Excited about the offering but dunno if i'd go for it at that price. Still though if it can be negotiated like the 624i i'd be interested. Truth be told i'm extremely interested in ZCOMP.

I am in the same boat. Having a lot of time behind a 624i the last few years my confidence in Khales is high. I will hold out for some ZCOMP reviews once they get in the wild. The information coming out from Shot Show has me excited, which is hard to do.

I am in the same boat. Having a lot of time behind a 624i the last few years my confidence in Khales is high. I will hold out for some ZCOMP reviews once they get in the wild. The information coming out from Shot Show has me excited, which is hard to do.
Once the ZCO price got announced i withdrew some. I'm sure they'll be great just didn't really know how i'd be able to drop $3400 on one, plus the wait. I snagged a Mark 5 5-25x56 with the H59 for a good price. If it's not up to snuff i'm selling and going for an AMG, or returning it rather.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.