New guy here...

Here's the AR and Savage 10FP I painted. I like the Savage a lot better since I kept it lighter. Thank you Krylon!

Savage%2010FP%20Project

Savage%2010FP%20Project

Savage%2010FP%20Project

Savage%2010FP%20Project

AR%2015%20Projects

Your pics aren't showing up.

I got it now. They were too big. Here's the revised edition of my last post:

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

And one last pic, but this time the 10FP is in action:

IMG_1416.jpg

And hopefully I'm not clogging this thread up too much, but I want to show you guys the sort of process I went through to get these finishes. I used a combination of long grasses, pine needles, leaves, and burlap sack (awesome stuff!) to get these patterns. Oh, and one last thing, a little bit of green goes a damned long way as seen by the AR.

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

Last, but not least: NEVER forget to wear a mask or goggles. That Krylon is awesome, but nasty **** nonetheless, so protect yourselves:

IMG_1348.jpg

Hey man, I appreciate it a bunch... Any chance you've found a thread on here dedicated solely to paint jobs? I've been doing some looking, but can't come up with anything concrete.

If anyone does know, please let me know so I can post these pics there and get a wider audience so I'll have more thoughts and reviews on what I did.

Thanks.

Hey man, I appreciate it a bunch... Any chance you've found a thread on here dedicated solely to paint jobs? I've been doing some looking, but can't come up with anything concrete.

If anyone does know, please let me know so I can post these pics there and get a wider audience so I'll have more thoughts and reviews on what I did.

Thanks.

Post in the Gun Photo section - lots of traffic over there.

First of all, a heartfelt thanks for your service to our wonderful country. Glad you are on the site, as you can see we love and support our military and love having you guys on the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.