New guy here

KU_Geo

Hi everyone, I'be been registered for a few years and have just been a lurker for a while but I thought I'd introduce myself. Grew up in Michigan and moved to Denver Colorado about 5 years ago when I got a geology job out here. I've been taking full advantage of all the big game hunting in Colorado and Wyoming the last few years! Longer shots are much more common out here than back in michigan and I've been pretty happy running my tikka 270 and remington 700 30-06 out to 500 yds or so. Last few years I've been getting more interested in longer range shooting and have been starting to push my practice distance a little further. Planning to step up to a 7mm something at somepoint this year but making due with what I have now. Anyways, I've picked up a ton of info on here so far and hope to conitnue.

Cheers,
Ben

Welcome Ben!!!
This site has a ton of info an shooters that are willing to help! Stepping up to a 7mm, can't say enough about them! I own three! Anyway, Welcome!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.